The inside track
From day one, you’ll notice there’s something very special about Skylight Financial Group. You’ll see that this dynamic, forward thinking and fun firm knows a thing or two about embracing team spirit.
Check out this video which we think sums us up quite nicely.
So why do we work together so well? That’s because we are unified by:
- A drive to succeed. This starts with great leadership at the top and is reflected at every level of the organization. We dream big and set out to achieve great things. Following the successful opening of four new offices in the last 2 years, we plan over the next 15 years to have 12 major offices, plus regional satellite offices with a total of some 550 employees and financial planners
- A collaborative spirit. We work together, celebrate together and serve our clients and communities together. Everyone’s ideas and opinions count and it’s through working collaboratively that the direction of the company is shaped.
- Supporting each other. We are known as a workplace where we don’t compete with one another but genuinely try to help one another. We like to form friendships with our colleagues and clients, many of which last a lifetime.
A workplace you can be proud of
Testament to our collaborative work environment are the top honors and awards we have picked up on the way. Some for several years running!
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2015 Cleveland Plain Dealer’s Top Places to Work
- 2012 Northcoast 99 Winner
- 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Columbus Business First Top Places to Work
Working with us means working smarter
While we expect you to work hard, meet high standards and get things done, we don’t want you to have to work long hours. By offering attractive flexible working arrangements you can work smarter, be more productive and focus on the things you like doing both inside and outside of work. This means you can balance home life with work life and be successful at both.
Working with us is rewarding and fun
We all like to be appreciated and rewarded for our efforts and at Skylight Financial Group we never forget this. Here’s a look at some of the ways we like to celebrate success:
- World-wide incentive trips
- Achievement awards which includes awards for top performers at all levels
- Internal promotions
- Social events just to have fun
What I value most is that everyone gets what it is to operate as one team. It’s great to be able to walk in each day and be surrounded by good people who are excited to be there and are ready to help each other.
– Andrew Koch, Financial Planner, Columbus
The firm has a wonderful vision and makes every employee feel important, no matter what their position
– Phylicia Prince – Ageny Compliance Coordinator, Cleveland
Apply now. Join us and let’s work, celebrate and serve our friends, families and community together
Andrew Koch is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC
. OSJ: 2012 W 25th Street, Suite 900, Cleveland, OH 44113. 216.621.5680. CRN201711-198068