Your Direction, Your Decision
Interested in working in an environment where you are in control of your destiny. Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for a career that brings tremendous personal satisfaction, independence and financial rewards?
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team as a Financial Planner and welcome applications from people from all walks of life – college students, recent graduates, experienced financial planners or those looking to change careers.
At Skylight Financial Group, you can look forward to increased financial freedom and unlimited job growth and income potential. What does a career with our agency have to offer?
- Freedom. You get to be your own boss, where you're not tied to a desk or a time-clock
- Financial Success. The harder you work, the more opportunity to earn commissions, bonuses, and other incentives
- Long-term Security. A career in the financial services industry means you're not subject to layoffs, downsizing or 'off-shoring'
- Support & Guidance. Even though you may be working for yourself, you won't be alone. Our agency offers the support you'll need to become successful, such as experienced mentors, structured training program, presentation materials, software, and direct-mail programs. We call it the ultimate toolkit
Positions are available in Cleveland, Columbus, Akron and Toledo.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is highly organized
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- An ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- A drive to succeed
- Strong team playing skills
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Active listening, gathering facts, analyzing total needs and making responsible financial recommendations (life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, long term care, disability, college and retirement planning)
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
We recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.