NEWS & EVENTS
Skylight honors its best
Following another successful year, Skylight recently recognized the accomplishments of its highest performing financial planners of 2013 at its annual Achievement Awards. The awards ceremony on January 17 2014 took place in the intriguing and architecturally beautiful surroundings of the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland (better known by its acronym MOCA).
A big congratulations to the following winners:
- Planner of the year: Doug Sockman (pictured below, 1st row left)
- Rising Leader: Bill Crozier (pictured below, 1st row middle)
- New associate of the year: Todd Williams (pictured below, 1st row right)
- Gold associate of the year: Chris Reinke (pictured right)
- Silver associate of the year: Bernie Garrah (pictured below, 2nd row left)
- Bronze associates of the year: Keven Prather (pictured below, 2nd row right) & Chris Perme
The Skylight gold, silver and bronze “associate of the year” awards recognizes the outstanding contribution of the financial planner to their practice, Skylight, MassMutual and their communities.
Back to News Listing
In This Section:
Skylight's Emily Garrett talks about the great work of Cleveland's first urban equestrian program in helping vulnerable youth as we get closer to their first major benefit and fun event