One of the largest home-grown financial planning firms in Cleveland
Skylight Financial Group’s history can be traced back to 1886 when Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a leading mutual life insurance company run for the benefit of its members and participating policyholders, established an office in Cleveland. Since then, MassMutual has enjoyed a long history of financial strength and strong performance – surviving wars, depressions, recessions and changing market conditions.
Although we are a general agency of MassMutual, we also represent many other fine companies and are by no means limited to products that MassMutual can offer. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a comprehensive and integrated planning process which offers a wide range of products best suited to your unique financial needs. We only recommend necessary solutions that will contribute to your goals – that is our top priority.
- One of the largest home-grown financial planning firms in Cleveland
- Combined experience of more than 70 financial planning professionals who work collaboratively to serve our clients throughout Ohio including Cleveland, Columbus, Brecksville, Dayton and Toledo
- In 2007, Paul Fox became President and CEO of Skylight Financial Group, where he has continued to grow the firm. Paul’s drive and determination has led to the significant growth of our multiple award-winning firm, whose honors recognize such areas as production, retention and development of new planners
- Long track record of being an integral leader in our community. Our principal focus areas cover arts and culture, sports, business, special needs and LGBT. The Skylight Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Skylight Financial Group, was established in 2009 and formerly known as the Michael Carter Foundation.
- Since March 2014, our headquarters are located in the vibrant and historic neighborhood of Ohio City where we are committed to contributing to the revitalization of this urban neighborhood and bringing additional vitality and density to the business climate